Tuesday 16 September 2014

Kramer Celebration

Tonight we celebrated Kramers' 70th Anniversary. Kramer is a third generation family run business based in Regina with 7 locations throughout Saskatchewan. Our neighbours, the RM of Kindersley, has a CAT fleet of graders supplied by Kramer.
Kramer 70th Anniversary Celebration
Kramer also partners with Great Plains College to deliver heavy equipment training, such as graders, via portable simulators.

Tim Kramer, the President, extend his gratitude to me to pass on to the Airport Board and Dave for the great work and service. Mr. Kramer very much appreciates the airport and the courtesy vehicle that is provided.

(I regret saying that my phone has let me down: the photos I took this evening, including Tim Kramer, did not save and seem to be lost.)

No comments:

Post a Comment