Friday 3 July 2015

Holidays

Hi, my family and I are away for almost all of July.

We are treating this holiday different: I will not be responding to phone calls, texts, and emails.

If you need to contact me please get in touch with Deputy Mayor Lorne Janzen. Councillor Janzen is more than happy to help you out. When I return I will not be checking emails; if it is important please contact me after July 30.

One of the activities my sons and I will be doing is playing this golf course while we are vacationing.
Newcastle Golf Course, the 11th Hole
I grew up golfing on this course. This hole has significant elevation changes, forest to the right, water hazard to the left parallel to the fairway and then crossing through the fairway, elevated green and is a par 5.
Niagara Falls.
We'll also be in Niagara Falls visiting family.

I hope you have a good month and I'll see you when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment