Thursday 11 July 2013

No Super Heroes or Super Villains Allowed!

The other night I took two of my sons to see "The Man of Steel." During the last half of the movie with the scenes full of gratuitous violence including the demolition of Metropolis, I found myself thinking: "Wow, am I glad I'm not the Mayor. That is one big mess to clean up. The poor people." And my thoughts went on that trail for a while.
http://www.empowernetwork.com/khaemt/blog/empower-network-calling-all-super-heroes-empower-network-recruiting-has-begun/
Have you ever thought of all of the damage caused by super heroes and super villains in the movies? Imagine if that was in real life? I doubt our insurance would cover it; maybe I should ask. Or, maybe invite super heroes to come and 'decommission' some of our facilities. Have you ever seen a super hero build or repair a building?

So, I find myself hoping that we have no superheroes or super villains coming for a visit while I am Mayor.

No comments:

Post a Comment