Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Community Group's Contribution to Kindersley: Clean and Play

Today I received an email about a group I am not familiar with: "Clean and Play." Clean and Play is a group of children and their parents who have worked together to make Kindersley a good place to live, play, and work by cleaning up the environment.

Some of the lessons the children learned include:
  • Actions speak louder than words;
  • Everyone is responsible for the environment;
  • A small amount of effort can make a big difference;
  • and more.
If you are a member of a group that helps make Kindersley a great place to live, please share how your group contributes to Kindersley. Please email me the information and I will post it to the blog; include photos if you want though I can't promise to post all the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment